Thursday, August 29, 2013

Breda

So a few days ago I went to Breda with my parents. Breda is a town in the Netherlands, near my country Belgium. Since I live in the Northern of Belgium, it wasn't so far and it only took us half an hour to get there. I really like the Netherlands because the houses are very different from ours and I really like their architecture I'm so in love with their big windows an I can't help myself from looking in their houses. The people are also nice and social, something Belgian people are not... sigh. When I went to Amsterdam a few months ago, I toughed that only there were a lot of canals but I was so wrong, there are canals through cities in whole Holland! This is very funny because the Belgians always make fun of the Dutch people, unfortunately. Here are a couple of the pictures I took when I was there. I visited a beautiful beguinage (for the people who don't know what it is, it's some kind of courtyard where beguines, women dedicated to god, live together in houses, most of the times near a church) with a beautiful spices garden and cosy houses. Then went with a boat through Breda with a guide and he told us some things about Breda. I normally take more pictures but I wasn't really in the mood, so I apologize for the lack of pictures. I'm planning to do a lot more trips so I can take some more pictures. What I did like were the clouds in the sky!



 

Yes that's me!

 I really like this drink...




Take care!
Julie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. aww it looks like such a pretty place, hope you had a great time!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete