Friday, August 30, 2013

This autumn I'm going all dark

I'm really excited for this autumn fashion since autumn is my favourite season. I can't stand the warmth in the summer (or even the spring) because I'm very white and blond, but i can't stand the cold from the winter either. Okay probably because I really like thick tights, boots, chunky sweaters and jackets, autumn make up such as dark lips, dark colors and beautiful red and brown landscapes that autumn is my favorite. I can't wait to wear my black pants with my black leather jacket without looking too heavy like in the summer. I also have a wish list for autumn that I made here. I should totally buy something leather, like a leather skirt or leather pants, tough I am a bit afraid of wearing it. I'm still going to high school and the people in my school would think it's weird. I am also loving the cut out boot, a huge trend this summer that I would like to see in the fall too.
 Leather Skater Skirt-New Look      Fluffy Cardigan-New Look      Silver Bracelet- Nasty Gal      Hat-River Island      Glasses-Nasty Gal     Cutout Boot-Nasty Gal     Top-Monki
Black Coat- Cos      Black Sweater-New Look      Cardigan-New Look     Black Boots- River Island     Necklace- River Island      Bag- CĂ©line     Leather Trousers-Akris       White Nail polish- Essie

What are your autumn essentials?

2 comments:

  1. yes.... pitty the did not put any color to this winter collection :)

    blog she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browse through the wide array of unique and latest online Tops at best prices on IndiaRush.

    ReplyDelete