Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brussels

As you know (or don't know) I live in Belgium. Belgium is a very tiny country in the middle of Europe with Brussels as the capital city. Since I live not near Brussels, but in the very north of Belgium, i wanted to go to the best known city of my country. So I took the train to Brussels with a couple of friends since I've only been to Brussels twice in my life. We went shopping there but I actually fell in love with the old buildings and the modern buildings, I thought they looked great together! So I took a few pictures, but not too much. I hope you like them!










I saw these booties at New Look and I really liked them!

xoxo Julie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice trip :D Brussel (central) in my opinion is really lovely too! The old buildings are indeed very lovely ^-^

    ReplyDelete