Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How satisfying can a bag be?


I was looking for a new school bag when I spotted this pretty thing at H&M. My schoolbag has only one purpose: carrying all the tons of things, such as my maps, my homework and my unusefull stuff. My previous little baby crashed that day so I knew I needed a strong, big bag that is also very fashionable. Bold and busy prints never attracted me, those kind of bags would never be found in my closet. This is my everyday bag that goes with everything because it's black and minimalistic. I really like to invest in those everyday essentials that could be pared with everything. Love this bag so much!
Love

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on bloglovin, waiting for Your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice bag for sure. Simple, yet classy. And it's big enough to carry around school papers.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete