Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fall Footwear



Here is my shoe wishlist for this cold season! It's not that diverse, mostly being black and being a bootie.. Altough some of them are crimson (yay) and not a botie(doucle yay)! But I'm craving for some good black booties this autumn. One for the day without a heel, looking all casual and edgy, and one very high heeled for the night, looking chic and edgy. Why this would be a good investment? Black colored booties goe with everything! I especially like to wear them with black tights for a long legged feel. I like to invest in this sort of stuff since i'm still a student and I can't afford everything I would like to have.. Statement pieces it is!
I'm still totally addicted to those cut-out boots, I think they can spice up your whole outfit, since I sometimes have the feeling that my one outfit looks too girly..
Further I have some great short Dr. Martens-lookalikes giving a special touch to the outfit- All Stars and Vans look so boring right now, no?

So what are your toughts on autumn or winter shoes? Or do you have some favourites? Let me know!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment