Saturday, December 28, 2013

River Island Shoes

River Island shoes - Get them here

Just ordered these beauties from the online River Island store! I saw them a few weeks ago in the store in Antwerp with only one pair left, but I was in a rush so I couldn't try them on. I fell in love with them, I've been looking for a perfect pair of comfortable winter boots, and since I'm very picky about my shoes, I did not found the perfect pair until I saw these ones. So I went back today to pick them up, but they only had one pair left and so totally not my size... The lady from the store told me that you can order them online for the same price that was on the tag and you can get them delivered at the River Island store for free. So I did when I got home! It will probably be delivered in two weeks.
 I think they look great, they have that unique feeling with the white sole, which I absolutely love. The heel is not too high (thank god, being short is so painfull) and very thick so my feet won't even notice that I'm wearing heels. I get that egdy feeling with the ribbled sole, that gives me the oppertunity to dress down a chic outfit without getting too casual, like wearing converse sneakers. I can't wait to wear them! What do you think?

I also wish you guys happy holidays and let me know what you got for christmas or what you gave!

xoxo Julie

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for your congrats to my birthday,dear. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment I hope your wishes come true too <3!

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro- http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shoes, although not my style :)

    Very nice blog, I'm following, hope you will follow me back :)
    jelekupovina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that it's a black and white design - the white platform half is cool!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shoe is an absolute beauty indeed. Love it.

    Happy New Year!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete