Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New shoes








I finally found them. I was looking for a pair of these boots for ages. I looked for them everywhere when I had money, and then when I had money I didn't found them. Very annoying, especially when I found another type of shoe I would like to have. But then when I would buy them, I wouldn’t have any money for when I did found them. Yesterday was one of my lucky days. I stepped into H&M at my favorite shopping spot and then I saw them. They were absolutely perfect, but then I was a bit disappointed. My size was a little too big and a size smaller was exactly too small. I decided to wait until I did all the shops to see If I would find another pair, but I obviously didn't. I wasn't looking for a pair of sandals or thirteen centimeter heels, I was looking for a comfortable pair. 

After all the disappointments, I went back to H&M to fit them again. This time I was like "it's not too bad if I wear thick socks", okay bye purpose of the shoes. I needed them for my long walks in spring and the summer, without shoving out my uncomfortable sandals. I went back home feeling a bit guilty to choose the prettiness of the shoe over the comfort. But then surprisingly I wore them today to go out and they actually fit perfectly. I don't know what was wrong with my foot yesterday or maybe today, but they fit like a glove and they are super comfortable.

Yes I’m trying to post  more here but I just don’t always have the time. My school is giving me so much homework, it’s driving me crazy. And now it’s vacation and I’m going away with my family for four days. We’re going to rent a house with a pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi just to relax a little bit. I’m leaving tomorrow and I’m so excited. I hope you all have a great week and see you in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! i'm here to invite you to join a giveaway i'm hosting in my blog. You can win three Oasap t-shirts!
    join herE:
    http://www.polarbearsblog.com.ar/?p=1081

    (btw I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!)

    ReplyDelete