Monday, April 21, 2014

Romwe Haul








Hey guys! Do you remember me posting something about a Romwe order? It arrived a while ago but I wanted to wear them before I did a review. I have to say I'm quite happy with what I ordered and the quality is quite okay. Sorry for the lightning chance in the pictures but I had to take it on different days since there were two packages.
The first ones to arrive were my skort and my faux leather skirt, but was not that satisfied with the pieces. The shorts were too wide at my thighs and the skirt was too short and also too wide. After I adjusted the skort, it actually fit perfectly and I now wear them on a regular base. I'm not really sure about the skirt though... I'm probably going to give it away to my best friend, it's just not for my body type. 
After that I received my next order, which I was very happy about. The jacket fits perfectly and I really like the colour! It's dangerous to wear yellow when you're a blonde but since it's a very subtle colour, it absolutely matched my hair and my skin tone. I wear it all the time, it's so cosy! The Vampire Weekend sweater was also in that package and I absolutely love it. I normally don't wear sweaters, and definitely not those oversized ones, but when I saw it on the site, I really had to get it. I'm a  fan of the group -very handy- because I don't want to be one of those silly girls that think Vampire Weekend is a clothing brand. The sweater is very oversized and it looks really big on my petite body, although it fits perfectly.
I think Romwe is a good site, even when the two bottom pieces didn't fit very well. My butt -excuse me- is very thick and my thighs are quite small, so I don't blame them for not having my shape in stock. Romwe has a lot of fun pieces I wouldn't find in stores, so I probably will order some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment