Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring pumps

Shoes all HERE 20% discount

Spring is in the air! And those cute spring outfits have to be matched with cute shoes, because what other season is better to wear pumps? I love how you can walk into spring without hurting your feet with too cold or too hot weather, so I'm a huge fan of the spring. I like to wear some high heels, and mostly with some platform so that it's still comftable. What I also like about pastel colours is that they don't look to harsh on you like those dark colours do in the winter. It's okay if you wear a lot of clothes and you go black, but for a milk white girl like me, it isn't an option. One dark item is more than enough for me to wear. I find that shoes with light colours enlight my features so I like to wear it very much. I created my spring shoes whishlist so it isn't a surprise that it contains a lot of pastel colours. And you know, you also have to own a black pair of basic pumps with a little twist. What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment