Friday, April 11, 2014

The vestiphobia I don't have


Cute cut out dress here

I was looking for some new pieces when this dress immediately caught my eye on Dressale.com. It’s the perfect party dress for me, a little black dress with a twist. I love how the amazing piece combines my two current favorite trends without going over the top with the details. It still is in the minimalistic range, my never changing style. The dress looks slightly sexy with the see through fabric at the back and the shoulders but for me, the absolute eye catcher are the cut out parts at both waists. It’s a subtle way to show some skin without going too far, but still looking beautiful and feminine. This is absolutely gorgeous. You can buy the dress at the site with a 70% off at the moment, which is a huge discount. I'm going to get my piece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment