Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New shoes

Shoes from Converse, New Look and Pimkie

I love shoes. They can make or break an outfit. You can wear a dress with sneakers and look insta casual, switch them for heels in the evenening and you look insta party-ready. That's why I think shoes are the key pieces in your closet. It's also the reason why I like having a lot of shoes. Sometimes sneakers, sometimes flats, sometimes super high heels. I would say these shoes are my latest buys but they actually aren't. I bought these 3 pairs of shoes a while ago, I like to wear them first before I put them on my blog just to review, how they feel after a while. 
 The first pair I bought were these super fancy high heels from Pimkie. I needed some new heels for my graduation back in July, to wear with my white dress. Yes, ofcourse, going for the old black-white-red lip-hollywood curls. I must say the heels are suite nice to walk in, thanks to the thick heel. They also have a peep toe at the front, which I love.  
 My next pair are the boots from New Look, probably the most comfortable pair I've ever owned. I was looking for an elegant flat boot, which is hard to finf these days in the shops full of ten centimeter heels. But you know, New Look never succeeds to fail for me. Can't stop wearing these ones, so nice to wear and they go with absolutely everything!
 My third pair are these black Converse sneakers, which I owned before.  I can say the previous ones weren't black anymore, neither was the sole white, there were a lot of holes in it and the fabric was totally trashed. Oops. Guess all the skateboarding, the running from physical education and all the parties weren't that good for them. Just kept the pair for all these activities and the related ones just to take care for the ones I own now. Can you believe it's the only pair of sneakers I own? I guess I don't really like sneakers... By now, I already bought two pairs of shoes which will be on the blog soon,  I've got so much more posts going on! Stay tuned for more posts, and take care! Kisses





3 comments: